Friday 24 September 2010

So what's this one about?

Another day, another blog.

I got some advice the other day regarding writing. Write every day.
Which I'm not always doing. I can usually get some editing in at the end of most days, but it's just not the same as actually writing.

So I'm starting up this blog. The plan at this point is to post a minimum of 3 times a week.

A reasonable commitment. So I had to spend a little time thinking about what to write about. Then it hit me. I'd write about the things I enjoy; what I'm reading, listening to, watching.

I can usually listen to a couple of Doctor Who audio plays a week while walking to the station. I can read a chapter or two of a book while waiting for a train. I can catch a film over a week while doing general house work. So no real shortage of potential material.

In the past week I've listened to The Harvest and The One Doctor. I've read Spider-Man: The Complete Clone Saga Volume 1, started About Time 63-66 I've read quarter of The Gypsy Morph. I've also watched the Man in the Iron Mask (1998 version), the first 3 series of Coupling and the first couple of episodes of Ultraviolet.

So, no real shortage of things to have opinions about.

So, where to start? That's where you guys come in. I'll try and do my first review later on this evening. Out of the above list what do you want to hear about?

2 comments: